We guarantee your day will be everything you envision!
Brides are welcome to choose their own vendors.
Each package includes rehearsal ceremony and reception with access to:
- Pavilion and Altar
- Bride/Bridesmaids prep cottage – Indoor building for wedding party
- Groom/groomsmen prep room
- Restrooms – located in the building next to the venue for ladies and gentlemen
- Photo Ops – Four acres of gorgeous property with decorative lights strung high across the venue and wrapped in trees throughout the venue, with the following highlighted areas:
A spiral staircase attached to a vine-covered tree | Wrought iron bench| Two-person rope swing| Lighted archway| Wood bridge over a rock river surrounded by luscious foliage.
- Discount on the Honeymoon suite offered to bride and groom with each package
See below for details on furniture and parking with each of our 5 different packages
The White Garden
More Rave Reviews
I run a gourmet food truck featuring pizza and Country Villa is absolutely my favorite wedding venue to operate at!
I have a unique aspect view of the venue, the owners and the many brides and wedding families. First, the owners are both meticulous about providing a great space and planning the details they are responsible for. Second, the venue owners, the wedding planner, DJ, and our company must work as a team to make the bride and groom happy and meet their desires. County Villa is a professional, yet fun casual venue meeting the needs of couples looking for a great unique experience. Petie, the owner of Country Villa, is great at offering up cooperative teams to make every couple’s dreams come true. One of the common elements between every event we have there is Family members love the venue. It’s comfortable and unpretentious. Bottom line, we love the place, the people and the vibe at Country Villa Inn & Wedding venue. —Bob O., 2/19